Here are the details:
WINTER ARTS MARKET
ST GEORGE’S HALL, LIVERPOOL
10AM – 5PM, SATURDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2010
Entry £1, Under 16′s Free
Public entrance is via St George’s Hall Heritage Centre (street level entrance, facing Queen Square Bus Station)
110 Artists & Makers * The Feel Good Fair * St George’s Heritage Centre
Festive Cafe beneath Organ * World Heritage Site
All for just £1 and Children enter FREE!
THE NORTH-WEST’S LARGEST ARTS MARKET
A huge festive shopping extravaganza where you can find the most distinctive gifts in the glorious surroundings of historic St George’s Hall. Whether you’re looking for an artwork to adorn your living room wall or the perfect gift for a friend, the Winter Arts Market presents the work of over 110 highly skilled and imaginative artists and crafts people to choose from.
It’s a rare chance to truly ‘shop local’ and support the work of local artists!
Find thousands of unique items including: jewellery, paintings, homewares, sculpture, textiles, beauty products, ceramics, prints, photography, clothing, vintage items and much more.
THE FEEL GOOD FAIR
This year’s event also features a special Feel Good Fair where local health and wellbeing organisations present a range of inspiring ways to beat those winter blues!
The Feel Good Fair invites you to connect with local creative projects and events, spark your curiosity, be inspired to do something new, rediscover a forgotten talent or simply pamper yourself.
• Liverpool Magic Circle amaze you with their close up magic tricks
• Sample festive treats from the Bluecoat
• Have a go at Singing your Socks Off
• Find out what’s happening at National Museums Liverpool and how to get involved
• Pamper yourself with an instant manicure from Pro-Health
• Discover the wonders of aloe vera and try a free massage
• Plus – children’s facepainting, health awareness from Liverpool Primary Care Trust, community arts with Pride in Liverpool and much more!
See you tomorrow!
Open Culture x