Phew! What a weekend!
We thought you might like to see some snaps from the Winter Arts Market – there are lots more to follow, but in the meantime we’d just like to say a big thank you to:
– the very talented artists, designers and makers who exhibited and sold their work
– the thousands of people that came along to enjoy and support creatives from across the region.
– the brilliant people behind the scenes who make St George’s Hall a truly magnificent venue
– the impressive mix of performing artists who moved and delighted audiences in the Crown Court Room programmed by the marvelous Mellowtone
– KECS Creative for the children’s magical antler workshop
– the roaming historical characters of Lormac Productions
– our tremendous helper Anna Cahill!
– and all of our very supportive colleagues, friends and families.
Join us next year for the Winter Arts Market – 7 & 8 December 2013.